Covid-19 Update – Capilano River RV Park
Dear Staff and Guests
The world is facing an issue of enormous scale and uncertainty. It has never been more important to our Company to ensure the safety and support of our guests, staff and communities. We are all in this together. To join in the efforts to socially distance and do our part to protect and care for our guests, staff, communities and public health, we’ve decided to restrict access to the RV Park, effective Sunday March 22nd until Thursday April 30th. We are so grateful for our staff – they are the heart of our business, and they will be paid during this timeframe.
In response to the outbreak of COVID-19 we will be making the following changes.
- The Hot Tub will be closed indefinitely.
- Please refrain from using the public facilities - you are safer to use your own toilets and showers.
- Do not gather in groups – no gathering over 10 people will be allowed.
- The common room is for the use of the laundry services, no gathering should be allowed.
- Propane filling will only be available from 12pm-5pm.
- The office will only be open between noon – 6 pm, only go to the office if there is no other solution.
- Call (604) 947-4722 between noon – 6 pm.
- After hours, security is available via (604) 317-0078
- Keep your distance from staff and fellow guests to a minimum of 6 feet or 2 meters.
- If you have been out of the country or in an area that is a ‘hot spot’ for COVID-19 we require that you notify a manager, and self-isolate for 14 days.
- Refrain from traveling outside of Canada moving forward per the government of Canada recommendations.
- North and West Vancouver have both had senior’s homes infected with COVID-19. Please do not visit any building where outbreaks have occurred.
- Wash your hands frequently & avoid touching your face. Hand sanitizer will be available in our public spaces.
- Our cleaners are spending all spare time trying to keep any area that people touch with their hands disinfected in the hope that we can stop any spread of this disease. We ask you to help us keep both yourself and our staff healthy.
- No new guests will be allowed to check in, until further notice. Current guests will not be allowed to return after they have checked out. Contact the office for questions on this.
- Those who are currently in the RV Park may stay, all new reservations have been cancelled, no new people will be allowed in. Contact the office for questions on this.
- Any staff who are sick, must stay home. Any guests who are sick, will not be allowed to use common areas until further notice.
The Management Team